Committed to the Highest Quality at Every Level
Power and industrial plants demand quality work completed with the highest safety standards. TurbinePROs ensures that on-the-job quality and safety practices are strictly followed during all phases of work with a commitment to quality that is backed by experts who know rotating equipment. We are dedicated to providing continuous education for our team with training on turbines/generator, pumps, compressors, conveyors maintenance, repairs, installation, and retrofits to give you the highest quality and safest services.
What Sets TurbinePROs' Quality Apart
- Unit-Specific Inspection & Test Plans (ITPs) and Turbine Maintenance Procedures (TMPs)
- Dedicated, Full-Time Quality Manager
- TurbinePROs is a ISO 9001: 2015, 14001: 2015 and 26000 compliant company.
- Custom Project Quality Plan Created in Conjunction with the Utility or Municipality’s In-House Plan
- Quality Site Audits Completed by TurbinePROs Quality Manager and/or Supervisor
- Quality Assurance Procedures include, but not limited to:
- Non-Conformance Records (NCRs)
- Corrective Action Requests (CARs)
- Root Cause Analyses, if needed
- Parts Replacement Procedures
- Foreign Material Exclusion (FME) Procedures, Including
- Installing Barriers
- Labeling Barriers
- Maintaining FME Log
- Training & Certification
- UBC Supervisor Leadership Training, an 18-Month Comprehensive Course
- Continuous Improvement Training [Classroom and On-Line]
- See our Safety Certifications
Field Services for Open/Clean/Inspect/Close, Maintenance, New Installation, Repairs & Retrofits
On schedule, high quality field services provides optimum up-time and reduces the potential for emergency repairs.